[En-Nut-Discussion] EmacInit on AT91

Urban.Battaglia at ch.TRUMPF.com Urban.Battaglia at ch.TRUMPF.com
Thu Apr 17 19:30:39 CEST 2008

Hello

I am using a AT91SAM7x-EK Board, with Nut/OS 4.4.0.
For initializing the Ethernet i call the Function
NutRegisterDevice(&DEV_ETHER, 0x8300, 5).
In this case the Programm (an all other treads that I startet bevor)
stops and is waiting for a physical connection.
I found the location why the progamm is waiting. In at91_emacs.c there
is a function EmacReset(). In this Function there is a while-loop for
waiting of the auto negotiation. I think this while-loop need a
NutSleep(0) that other active treads get time to running, when no
physical connection is there.