[En-Nut-Discussion] Getting the free space for the fprintf buffer

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Mon Apr 21 12:37:30 CEST 2008

Hello,

is there a way to get the free space in the buffer used for fprintf().I have
some programm with debug output going to DEV_UART1 opened as stdout. To my
knowledge fprinf() gets blocking if there is no space any more in the
buffer. For debug output I would like to skip the printing in that case as
otherwise my timing behaviour is disturbed.

Thanks

Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de