[En-Nut-Discussion] AT91SAM7x PPP

Chris Gude cg at tis-net.de
Fri Aug 15 11:20:34 CEST 2008

Some time ago I discovered a "failure" in the old ppp-driver which
occured when using ppp with hardware-handshake on. The failure was, that
the flag for the flank-triggered interrupt was somehow overriden.
Instead of triggering on a falling flank it triggered on low-level and
got stuck.
Another failure appeared as I connected the Ethernut-Board via a modem
to a Windows PC as it sends a long option. Because of that Nut/OS
overrides some data in the paket and gets stuck in a endless loop, as it
needs this data to go onwards.

Maybe on of these failures could be the reason why it doens't work on
the AT91SAM7X. But that should only occur, when you changed the
hardware-handshake flag or if you connected the new board to another device.

Regards,

Chris