[En-Nut-Discussion] Opening files for append with size > 16KB failes on Nut/OS 4.6.0

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de
Thu Aug 21 12:31:30 CEST 2008

Hi Harald,

> > When opening a file with is slightly larger than 16 KByte with
> >
> > fopen("filename", "a+");
> I remember that this had been a know bug and I thought it had been fixed
> some time ago. I'll look into it once again.

Thanks! Is there a workaround? Like opening with r+ and seek to the end
of file?

Shall I provide you some test files?

Regards,

Ole

| Embedded-IT          Hard- und Softwarelösungen             |
| Ole Reinhardt        Tel. / Fax:        +49 (0)271  7420433 |
| Luisenstraße 29      Mobil:             +49 (0)177  7420433 |
| 57076 Siegen         eMail:    ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de |
| Germany              Web:         http://www.embedded-it.de |
|                      UstID / VAT:       DE198944716         |