[En-Nut-Discussion] Opening files for append with size > 16KB failes on Nut/OS 4.6.0

ennut at thezachariasgroup.com ennut at thezachariasgroup.com
Thu Aug 21 12:46:35 CEST 2008

   Ole,
   To the best of my knowledge I haven't had any
trouble with the following code.
I'm curious to know if the error remains if you
use it. It may provide a clue where
the problem is.

   Thanks!

   Zack

   MMC_stream = fopen(filename, "a");

   if (MMC_stream == 0){
     puts("File Open Failed");
     return -1;
   }
   else{
     puts(" Opened File OK");

     if (fseek (MMC_stream, 0l,  SEEK_END) == -1){
       puts(" \n\r Seek to End of File Failed");
       fclose(MMC_stream);
       return -1;
     }
     else // Seek was OK