[En-Nut-Discussion] Change Ethernut repository to SVN

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 20:09:19 CEST 2008

Hi,

    Since sourceforge supports SVN for quite sometime now, how about
moving the CVS repository to SVN? There is a tool that carries the
history from CVS to SVN, so we don't have to loose it.

    This would "fix" the problem Ole was talking about earlier with
the Changelog file as svn log works in a much better way than cvs log.
And we could have commit diffs easily posted automatically on the list
for review.

    Just a thought.

Kinds regards,
    Thiago A. Correa