[En-Nut-Discussion] at91sam7x bloader

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de
Thu Feb 7 10:01:12 CET 2008

Hi!

Just another hint! You may not jump to your image start address but need
to jump directly to the first instruction behind the vector table. Fot
the at91r40008 it's an offset of 0x30 to your image start address!

You'll also need a slightly modified startup script as you need a little
bit different startup sequence.

Sorry, I forgot this.

I'll attach my ethernut 3 files to a private mail.

Bye,

Ole Reinhardt

| Embedded-IT          Hard- und Softwarelösungen             |
| Ole Reinhardt        Tel. / Fax:        +49 (0)271  7420433 |
| Luisenstraße 29      Mobil:             +49 (0)177  7420433 |
| 57076 Siegen         eMail:    ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de |
| Germany              Web:         http://www.embedded-it.de |
|                      UstID / VAT:       DE198944716         |