[En-Nut-Discussion] eboot

Tim DeBaillie debaillie at ciholas.com
Thu Jan 10 23:38:28 CET 2008

The eboot boot loader is for the AVR but I don't see why it couldn't be
ported to the arm architecture.  An ethernet UDP based bootloader has been
made for the ARM architecture but is not open source as of yet.

So yes it can be done.  I don't know why one would want to so much.  Maybe
a SD/MMC to EEPROM bootloader would be more interesting than the eboot
bootloader on the ARM.

Tim