[En-Nut-Discussion] visualization problems of nutconf in Linux

José Vallet jose.vallet at hut.fi
Thu Jan 17 14:29:11 CET 2008

Ole Reinhardt wrote:
> Hello,
>
>> Is there any conclusion or advance about it?
>
> It seems to depend much on your version of wxWidgets. I now have a
> version compiled for me that works quite fine on Debian/Unstable. If you
> like I could send you just a binary, it's for wxGtk 2.6.

So, if I re-compile the sources from the ethernut-4.4.0 being sure that
they use the wGtk 2.6 instead of 2.8, should it work then?

I will try that, just as an exercise. Anyway, your biary is appreciated
(just in case ;-) ).

> .
> Beside of the drawing problems the linux version has still some problems
> with your path settings. It does not find the right config files if you
> start it from the wrong directory.

I have noticed that as well, but at least this does not make it unusable.

Regards
José