[En-Nut-Discussion] visualization problems of nutconf in Linux

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de
Wed Jan 16 10:42:50 CET 2008

Hello,

> Is there any conclusion or advance about it?

It seems to depend much on your version of wxWidgets. I now have a
version compiled for me that works quite fine on Debian/Unstable. If you
like I could send you just a binary, it's for wxGtk 2.6.

Beside of the drawing problems the linux version has still some problems
with your path settings. It does not find the right config files if you
start it from the wrong directory.

Best regards,

Ole Reinhardt

| Embedded-IT          Hard- und Softwarelösungen             |
| Ole Reinhardt        Tel. / Fax:        +49 (0)271  7420433 |
| Luisenstraße 29      Mobil:             +49 (0)177  7420433 |
| 57076 Siegen         eMail:    ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de |
| Germany              Web:         http://www.embedded-it.de |
|                      UstID / VAT:       DE198944716         |