[En-Nut-Discussion] Defined types in sys/types.h

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de
Tue Jan 22 23:14:05 CET 2008

Hi all,

I stumbled across the register type and pointer type defintions in

sys/types.h

and wondered about the reg_t / ureg_t / uptr_t etc. types for arm beeing
(only) 16bit wide?

Can anyone explain me the reason and what this means for my code? I
expect problems with pointer arithmic etc...

Best regards,

Ole Reinhardt

| Embedded-IT          Hard- und Softwarelösungen             |
| Ole Reinhardt        Tel. / Fax:        +49 (0)271  7420433 |
| Luisenstraße 29      Mobil:             +49 (0)177  7420433 |
| 57076 Siegen         eMail:    ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de |
| Germany              Web:         http://www.embedded-it.de |
|                      UstID / VAT:       DE198944716         |