[En-Nut-Discussion] Defined types in sys/types.h

Ernst Stippl ernst at stippl.org
Sun Jan 27 11:14:34 CET 2008

Hi!

1) It may has something to do with "Thumb mode"
2) It may be wrong
3) There may be another reason

Interestingly, I discovered reg_t / ureg_t definitions in nut_types.h which
I cannot explain.
Both types.h and nut_types.h seem to be "old" (1,5 years, 3 years) as can be
seen from their last modify date when extracted from the setup package.
Could that be an indication that the current contents were once added to
these files, found working, and left alone ....?

Would be interesting to see what asm code is generated for an arm program
when using theses types.

Regards
Ernst