[En-Nut-Discussion] Newbie...need help urgently.. PLZ...

Tanmay tanmaygolhar at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 04:11:31 CET 2008

Hi,
        I am a student and I am planning to use the ethernut 1.3 board
for my college project. I have gone through the board schematics given
on the website but I am finding it difficult to understand how the
basemon program works.. I tried debugging it but I got all lost in the
number of "include" files that have been used. If anybody could please
send me a tutorial or a link for basic understanding of how
programming has been done... that would be of greaaaaaaaatttttt help..

Thanks again..