[En-Nut-Discussion] My handmade nut does not works

Siswanto siswanto at intisar.co.id
Thu Jan 31 03:44:36 CET 2008

Hi Michael
thank you. finally my ethernut works. the problems are,
1.Like your sugestion,  NUT_CPU_FREQ must be set to correct value of the
main clock..
2.At ethernut configurator --> Edit --> Settings --> at 2nd tab, which is
"build",
the compiler platform i choose "avr-gccdbg". I can't use it. I must select
"avr-gcc".

could you or anyone else explain to me, why??

regards
Siswanto

                      "Michael Jones"
                      <Michael.e.Jones at web.de>         To:      "'Ethernut User Chat (English)'" <en-nut-discussion at egnite.de>
                      Sent by:                         cc:
                      en-nut-discussion-bounce         Subject: Re: [En-Nut-Discussion] My handmade nut does not works
                      s at egnite.de

                      30/01/2008 17:27
                      Please respond to
                      "Ethernut User Chat
                      (English)"

Hi,

A typical "trap" is that your board might not have a "slow clock" in which
case NUT_CPU_FREQ must be set to the correct value of the main clock. This
is done with the Nut/OS Configurator under RTOS Kernel - Timer Management -
Fixed MCU clock.

Cu,
Michael