[En-Nut-Discussion] atmega2560 support

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 16:32:34 CEST 2008

Hi Nathan,

   Thanks for the reply. I'm using WinAVR 20080610. I greped the code
for 2561 to check places where I had to look for, most were simple ||
defined(ATMEGA2560), others required some more thought. I assume that
the 2561 is working properly though.

   I have also changed the icc context switch to use 3_BYTE_PC define
line gcc, instead of ATMEGA2560, but I'm not using ICC, so that was
mostly "clean up", which I could omit.