[En-Nut-Discussion] atmega2560 support

Chris Gude cg at tis-net.de
Thu Jul 10 16:17:18 CEST 2008

Hello,

I recently worked on some changes to support the ATMega1280, which
should be pretty similar to your work.

If you use avr-gcc:
First of all check whether the macro __AVR_3_BYTE_PC__ is activated.(It
is used in arch\avr\os\context_gcc.c)
This Macro is similar to MCU_ATMEGA2561 and makes sure, that the stack
pointer is set correctly, so that the threads can be started.
And are you able to debug the Nut/Os code or just your usercode? Because
if you are able to debug the Nut/Os you could set a breakpoint at
NutInit() or NutInitHeap() to see where you get stuck.

Best regards,

Chris