[En-Nut-Discussion] SAM9260-EK getting started

steve fishbeetle at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 11 11:25:27 CEST 2008

Hi,

  I've just bought a SAM9260-EK board and am trying to get the httpd
NutOS sample
  application to run.  Documentation with the board is poor but I do understand
  that there's a 2-step booting process for getting code to run from flash,
  however at the moment I'd be happy to just load to SDRAM and run from there.
  Using Atmel's samba running over a SAM-ICE I've tried to enable the
SDRAM then
  load the httpdserv.bin file to 0x20000000 (7 zeros) and "go 0x20000000".
  It doesn't work.  I tried the same with Atmel's getting_started
example binary
  and that didn't work either. Am I missing something?
  Thanks in advance for your help.

Cheers,
Steve.