[En-Nut-Discussion] SAM9260-EK getting started

steve fishbeetle at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 12 11:55:29 CEST 2008

Hi,

  Thank's everybody for all your suggestions, I'm trying them all
  in all combinations:

   Webradio app (bin file from egnite web site)
   Atmel lwip app (bin file from Atmel web site)
   USB programming / SAM-ICE programming
   R14 in / R14 out
   J15 (DISMDX) in & out
   re-reading various documentation

  Always with the same result, lwip works ok, webradio can't ever
  register the ethernet device.

  I have some further observations that might help...
  When running Atmel's lwip application the three ethernet LEDs all
  flash on then extinguish then come back on steady, after that
  removing and re-inserting the ethernet cable extinguishes and re-
  lights the LEDs - as you'd expect.  When running the webradio
  application the three leds come on steady immediately (and do not
  blink off) but do not respond to having the ethernet cable plugged
  and unplugged.  Maybe this helps?

  Don't suppose I'm missing something silly like a jumper setting?
  I have the default settings:  J2-in, J3-out, J6-in, J7 out, J9 2-3,
  J10 1-2, J12-in, J15-in

  Also my board is marked CI883 Rev1.0 and has a RevA CPU.

  Thanks again.

Cheers,
Steve.