[En-Nut-Discussion] atmega2560 support

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 15:29:42 CEST 2008

I've checked http://www.nongnu.org/avr-libc/user-manual/using_tools.html

It seams __AVR_#_BYTE_PC__ is not quite part of gcc code, but an 3rd
party patch. Either way, it doesn't hurt to set it in nutconfigure
just to make sure :)

I've downgraded my WinAVR as suggested, but I'm still unable to debug
with AVRStudio.
If I set a breakpoint in NutInit, AVRStudio disables it, saying it was
unable to set the break point and says it will stop on the reset
vector, but it never stops.