[En-Nut-Discussion] Some notes on EIR Assembly Instructions!

Michael Fischer fischermi at t-online.de
Fri Jun 13 19:34:37 CEST 2008

Hello,

be careful if you solder the JTAG connector on the board.
If you take a look at the eir picture I think the JTAG
connector is soldered in the wrong way.

At the web page of the EIR and even at the "EIR Assembly Instructions"
the notch of the JTAG connector point to the border of the board.

But I think the notch must be point to the reset switch.
I have soldered the JTAG connector this way and it is working here.

Even double check the polarity of the gold cap!

Harald, can you check this please?

Best regards,

Michael