[En-Nut-Discussion] new arm tool chain

duane ellis ethernut at duaneellis.com
Sun Mar 2 21:10:51 CET 2008

Hello,

I'm looking for some body to test/tryout a new ARM tool chain I've been
working on.
For now, it is licensed GPL, i may change it later (I wrote all the
supporting code)

If you have an olimex sam7-ex256 - and Fedora 8 (or cygwin)- then...
    The example apps should work 'right out of the box'

See http://lostarm.sf.net
or  "svn co
https://lostarm.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/lostarm/release/rev0.1 lostarm"

As this is not "ethernut-specific" - I would rather not clog up the
ethernut list with
stuff about it - so please email me privately:   lostarm at duaneellis.com

*PLEASE* understand - this is _the_first_ post I am making about this,
and I fully
expect something to go utterly and complete totally wrong with what I
have created.
It is *not* yet ready for big -wide- public - everybody under the
sun.... use.

Expect a bug, an issue, or something, documentation is very rough.

My Goals:
   (1) making it work with ethernut, out of the box.
             [Grrr LUA is a pain to get to build.]
   (2) making it work with contiki, out of the box.
   (3) Today - it is standalone - and does not play well with those
systems yet.
   (4) Non-ARM targets.

Feedback I need is:
   (0) out of the box documentation fixes.
   (1) Info about platforms it does not build on - and help solving that
problem.
   (2) Adding more targets I do not yet have in place.
   (4) what I am missing... did wrong needs to be more clear... etc.

-Duane.