[En-Nut-Discussion] eboot for RTL8019 (MMnet01 from propox)

Stefan Weber sweber at chello.at
Wed Mar 5 01:03:48 CET 2008

Found the problem. I changed the code to the one used in NutOS.
I changed the following files:
ether.c (in EtherInput() procedure):
        NIC_CR = NIC_CR_STA | NIC_CR_RD0;
+      Delay(16);
        for (i = 0; i < sizeof(struct nic_pkt_header); i++)

-    if ((hdr.ph_status & 0x0F) == 1) {
+    if ((hdr.ph_status & 0x0E) == 0) {

and of course I changed the NIC_BASE in rtlregs.h to 0xFF00

after these changes it was working.

Thanks
Stefan