[En-Nut-Discussion] Ethernut 3 PHAT MMC Card solved

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Thu Mar 6 18:56:57 CET 2008

ml wrote:
> Harald,
>
> my ISE Version is 9.2.04i. I´ve downloaded it yesterday and it updates
> itself from the web to
> this version. i try it yet with the original npl30e.v instead of my own
> enhanced version and it
> works very well with the cpld.

Unfortunately no luck. I used the npl30e.v and npl30e.ucf from
enut30npl-20071207.zip

With ISE 9.2.04i the mount fails. When switching back to 7.1.04i, it works.

I also get a couple of warnings in xst.log, but they appear in both
release. (Except the use_dps48 warning in 9.2, but that seems to be a
well known bug of that release.)

I modified the Makefiles, so I can use 'make burn' with Turtelizer 2.
May be I should compare these changes.