[En-Nut-Discussion] Problem connecting analog sound on port F

jakub nowak jdnowak at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 14:00:13 CET 2008

For me there is no difference to change a fuse bit or registry. I
don't have any JTAG, I don't use debug, I want to use atmega128 as
atmega128 I don't need compatibility with atmega103. I know that if
You have JTAG better will be to change this by software but try by
hardware(manualy fusebits). I think that only risk changing fuse bits
is when You program with JTAG and You will turn him off or when You
change to wrong values fuses connected with oscilator.