[En-Nut-Discussion] timer problem

PragmaLab info at pragmalab.nl
Tue May 13 10:59:41 CEST 2008

> Hi Harard and Ole,
>
> This is the third time in a year that I see this problem here...
>
> Could it be fixed in some future release?
>
> Erik, thanks for publishing your workaround, this time :)
>
> Alain

Hi Alain,

please realise that NutOS is an open source platform and Harald (nor Ole)
are not the ones that will supply you with instant solutions. As you will
know, some bugs are hard to trace and occur in very rare circumstances. I
can imagine that bugs become more urgent the moment more people suffer from
it.

Btw, next time if you need a workaround, just ask. I'll be more then happy
to send it to you. Be careful with these kinds of workarounds if you don't
understand the problem. Or, in other words, there is no need to re-write all
your timer-related application code after these postings....

Regards,

Rob van Lieshout