[En-Nut-Discussion] Pending bugs - was: timer problem

Alain M. alainm at pobox.com
Tue May 13 18:37:14 CEST 2008

I only jumped on the oporunity then the timer workaround appeared... In
fact I did not come to the point where I will dig into it, but I will ;)

This is one of few standing bugs in Nut/OS that I am tracking:
- NutEnterCritical/NutExitCritical: not sure if solution was implemented
- Timer: 2 workarounds available
- Large Network => need to check: not sure if fixed in Ethernut 4.4.0
- Serial Lockup => Level triggered IRQ, fix by TimDeBaillie
- Bigger timeout on some protocols

Please note that I am NOT putting any pressure, some of these have been
extensively discussed here For me this is a future problem and I am just
tracking to know what is up...

Please note that I pat special attention to these reports because I know
from experience that some bugs won't happen in my lab, but will show up
when in use.

Alain