[En-Nut-Discussion] Compile errors under Debian Lenny AMD64

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Wed Oct 29 09:35:46 CET 2008

Hi Matthias,

Matthias Barmeier wrote:
> I tried hard, but I am not able to compile the Nut/OS.
> I tried 4.6.4 where I get:
>
> avr-gcc -c -mmcu=atmega128 -Os -fno-delete-null-pointer-checks -Wall
> -Werror -Wstrict-prototypes -Wa,-ahlms=httpd_p.lst -D__HARVARD_ARCH__
> -DNUT_CPU_FREQ=14745600 -DETHERNUT2   -I../include  httpd_p.c -o httpd_p.o
> make[1]: *** Keine Regel vorhanden, um das Target »httpdopt.o«,
>   benötigt von »libnutpro.a«, zu erstellen.  Schluss.

The problem appears when trying to build in the source tree, which is
rarely used nowadays.

Can't you use the Configurator to create a build tree and the libraries?
This tool will create the correct Makefiles. The problem above is caused
by a wrong entry httpdopt.c in the source tree Makefile. It should have
been httpopt.c.