[En-Nut-Discussion] Watchdog Debugging

Nathan Moore nategoose at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 17:43:22 CEST 2008

I don't see why you would consider this memory area to be on the heap in the
first place.
I tried something similar by chopping down the size of RAM that the Os was
configured to use,
and using that extra for keeping a thread history (last 10 threads), but
something funky kept
happening to that RAM -- either a bug in my code or something the Os did
that I didn't know about.

I did a similar thing to your first suggestion by each thread structure a
bit pattern to for
IO lines while that thread was running, but resources (available io) limited
my ability to go
beyond a pattern for each thread.

Nathan