[En-Nut-Discussion] who can give me the full sheet of "low-cost ethernut" ?

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 17:23:20 CEST 2009

Hi,

2009/4/1 DreamCat <huayuliang at gmail.com>:
> thanks . It seems like I must draw the ISA to AVR myself.
> I just want make one board to learn it.

If you are going to produce a board, perhaps you should look at the
ethernut 1.3 schematics instead. Unless you really want to salvage
parts, buying them will be more expensive than the alternative.

> btw, your product is too expensive in our county. In general, the product
> should have different price for different areas.

I can certainly relate to that, living in Brazil. 1 Euro = 3
Brazillian reais (our local currency). Unfortunally, their costs are
partially in euros and partially in dollars(components), not reais.
For software license, I do agree with you, but unfortunally hardware
is a different beast when it comes to unit costs.

Kind Regards,
   Thiago A. Correa