[En-Nut-Discussion] TWI interrupts on AT91SAM7x256 and Ethernut 4.6.5/4.8.0

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de
Fri Apr 3 19:38:05 CEST 2009

Hi Ajit,

> I made some progress on this bug. It looks like there are a few issues in

Thanks for reporting this! I just fixed this issue and the one Harald
reported a few days ago in the SVN.

Perhaps there now might be another incident with the IRQ level / edge
sensetive setting... Unfortunatly I still don't have any I2C client to
test my self...

Bye,

Ole

| Embedded-IT          Hard- und Softwarelösungen             |
| Ole Reinhardt        Tel. / Fax:        +49 (0)271  7420433 |
| Luisenstraße 29      Mobil:             +49 (0)177  7420433 |
| 57076 Siegen         eMail:    ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de |
| Germany              Web:         http://www.embedded-it.de |
|                      UstID / VAT:       DE198944716         |