[En-Nut-Discussion] TWI interrupts on AT91SAM7x256 and Ethernut 4.6.5/4.8.0

Ulrich Prinz uprinz2 at netscape.net
Mon Apr 6 21:59:44 CEST 2009

Hi Ole!

I'd like to jump into that in a few days. I need to save nutconfig an
other things in an onboard I2C EEPROM and like to trace the bus down to
signal level. Our software supplie for the ongoing project had some
issues on I2C and as time ran out for HMI demo, switched to bitbanging
mode. Demo is based on AT91SAM7X-EK.

For another project based on SAM7X-EK we use I2C to RS485 converters.
Here I can do some really exessive transfer tests...

Can I have some more infos about the problem?
We encountered no general hangup of I2C but from time to time we got
bursts of 0xff flying around the I2C bus.

Bye, Ulrich