[En-Nut-Discussion] MMnet01 .conf problem ... I guess

Martin Clausen margucl at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 23:30:18 CEST 2009

Hi all
I have a problem I have struggled with for some days now. I have a MMnet01
board from Propox that I would like to test the basemon application on. I
select the MMnet01.conf file and build the Nut/OS and sample directories. I
am able to compile and run the 'uart' application on the board without any
problems - avrdude burns and verifies the file correctly. However when I try
to burn basemon (or httpd) avrdude returns a verfication error (mismatch at
byte ....). Propox have mailed me a basemon.hex file to let me test my
hardware. This basemon file,(version 4.0.2 compiled with AVRGCC. Nut/OS
3.4.3.1), burns and operates correctly.

Now, having verified my hardware, I guess my problem is my MMnet01
configuration. However, after studying the MMnet01 manual and the individual
lines in the MMnet01.conf file I don't see any errors.

Does anybody have an idea of how to solve this?

Best regards
Martin