[En-Nut-Discussion] MMnet01 .conf problem ... I guess

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Mon Apr 20 09:02:06 CEST 2009

Hi Martin,

Martin Clausen wrote:
> problems - avrdude burns and verifies the file correctly. However when I try
> to burn basemon (or httpd) avrdude returns a verfication error (mismatch at
> byte ....). Propox have mailed me a basemon.hex file to let me test my
> hardware. This basemon file,(version 4.0.2 compiled with AVRGCC. Nut/OS
> 3.4.3.1), burns and operates correctly.

basemon and httpserv are the largest binaries in the sample directory.
I'd assume a problem with the programming adapter or the PC interface.
The basemon you got from Propox is smaller than yours?

You may try

1. Another PC
2. Another avrdude version
3. Add dummy routines to the uart sample until it grows beyond 64k (size
of the .bin file)

> Now, having verified my hardware, I guess my problem is my MMnet01
> configuration. However, after studying the MMnet01 manual and the individual
> lines in the MMnet01.conf file I don't see any errors.

It's definitely _not_ a problem with the Nut/OS configuration.