[En-Nut-Discussion] Ethernut port for AVR32

D T drt80_forum at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 21 08:57:47 CEST 2009

Hi All,

I have read your posts on avrfreaks and saw your port on code.google.
I am planning to use the Ethernut port on AVR32 for the UC3A0512 devices.

I have downloaded the main line code for Ethernut, but I do not see the AVR32 stuff in there.

Now, here are a few Qs:
1. Is the AVR32 (UC3A) port stable?
2. When do we expect the port be available in the main line code?

I have a custom hardware based on the UC3A with ethernet on board, and have plans to design a new hardware which will have ethernet, SDRAM, and bunch of other stuff. I plan to try out the port on the existing hardware and then port it to the new custom hardware.
The main motivation to use Ethernut is the strong TCP/IP stack.

Thanks for your time and reading this email,
-Deven