[En-Nut-Discussion] Question regarding NutLoadConfig/NutSaveConfig

Ulrich Prinz uprinz2 at netscape.net
Thu Aug 27 23:23:17 CEST 2009

Let's have a little monolouge here...

Other than the storage attached to SPI, TWI devices do not initialize
the TWI system. So, while SPI connected memory can serve as system
config space, cause they initialize their bus too. TWI cannot without
some deeper modifications.

Advice: NetConfig and UserConfig can be loaded from the EEPROM, if you
call TwiInit(0) first.

I checked in the code that is prepared for EEPROM as NutConfig memory,
but it is not working for today. I'll complete that next week.

Best regards
Ulrich