[En-Nut-Discussion] FTP server on Ethernut V 1.3H

Fam. Willems-Vermeiren willems.vermeiren at telenet.be
Sun Aug 30 12:57:28 CEST 2009

Hello,

We have an Ethernut V 1.3 H and we would like to use this board to run a FTP
server. Can somebody tell me if this is possible ore not please?
In the sample program "ftpd" I read the following: "This application
requires the PNUT file system, which is not available on Ethernut 1.x or
Charon II." Does this mean that it is not possible at all to run a FTP
server on Ethernut V1 board because of hardware limitations or can this be
solved by software?

Thanks in advance,
With Kind Regards,

Bart Willems