[En-Nut-Discussion] Non reproduceable reboots on 1.3H

Daniel ziu82 at gmx.de
Mon Aug 31 13:47:58 CEST 2009

Hi Thiago,

Thanks for the fast reply. It's the onboard eeprom.

You say "I haven't checked if ethernut does that, but I do that on my
own code before calling ethernut functions.". Can you tell me the
functions for disabling/enabling interrupts? I found nothing in the API.
So I can test if it works with disabled interrupts.

Best regards,
Daniel