[En-Nut-Discussion] Embedded World

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 17:48:29 CET 2009

Hi,

On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 6:41 PM, Ole Reinhardt
<ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de> wrote:
> Hi Thiago,
>
>>    Anyone going to the Embedded World at Nuremberg next year? Perhaps
>> we could have a developers meeting if enought people could make it.
>> Just a thought.
>
> Yes, I'll be there. A developers meeting would be great!

Yeah, either during or after would be great. If a meeting could be
arranged, that's one more motive for me to go hehe. It looks like if I
spend a few days more the air ticket is a lot cheaper :)
I will see if I can get my company to sponsor my trip, even if partially.

>>    It's not sure that I can make it myself yet (going from Brazil is a
>> bit expensive), but if I intend to go, need to figure it out early to
>> be able to make hotel reservation while there are still rooms
>> available in the city :)
>
> I don't think Nürnberg will be booked out totally. If you need help to
> find a room, let me know.

I've looked up at Accor. Ibis Altstat is booked out already. That one
is quite nicely located, right at the exit from the Hauptbahnhof. Last
time I was in Nuremberg I had to stay a little further. There is still
vacancy on other Ibis, but it's a bit pricy at 99 euros/night. I made
a reservation(can always cancel without penalty), I remember that the
last time, price got up to 140 euros if done at the last minute. Do
you know nice hotels at the area?

Cheers,
    Thiago A. Correa