[En-Nut-Discussion] Memory leak in Webserver

Ma-Prokop, Yuhong yuhong.ma.prokop at ims.fraunhofer.de
Mon Dec 7 13:22:37 CET 2009

Hello everyone,

I downloaded the web server example from the ethernut demo-server:
http://ethernut.microweb.org/ <http://ethernut.microweb.org/> .

Through the HyperTerminal output during the run-time I found out one
problem: The available memory shall be with the time smaller and
smaller, although the opened "stream" and the socket are every time
successfully closed.

What can be the reason? Is the memory for the stream not freed or maybe
the memory for the closed socket is not freed?

Does somebody have any idea of it? I appreciate for every inspiring
suggestion.

Best regards,

Hong