[En-Nut-Discussion] Many thanks to the creators and maintainers of Ethernut...

Jim Patchell patchell at cox.net
Sat Jan 10 18:39:42 CET 2009

Thank you for such a wonderful little system.  Yesterday, I managed to
get my own hardware up and running with ethernut.  It was based on the
Ethernut 2.1b dev board, with changes such as using an Actel FPGA (which
will be where the hardware portion of my application will live), plus it
takes the place of the Xilinx CPLD...plus I added a micro-sd card
interface, a wireless port...etc....and it uses a ATmega2561.  I got the
demo http application running on the board just yesterday, all with very
little problems....of course...now I have to write my app... ;^)