[En-Nut-Discussion] Optimizing nutconf

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Sun Jan 11 11:29:57 CET 2009

Thiago A. Corrêa wrote:
> AFAIK linux has way better caching/memory management than Win32,
> wonder if that makes for the difference we are seeing here.

I tried it on a quad core with Windows Server 2003. Some delays yes, but
not that annoying as on your side.

Anyway, as I explained and as you suggested, we should try to optimize
the Lua calls. Probably this is possible with some kind of caching.

Harald

P.S. Unfortunately I won't be able to help right now. I promised Ole to
implement an advanced ARM exception handler in 2008 and I'm obviously late.