[En-Nut-Discussion] Optimizing nutconf [off topic]

duane ellis ethernut at duaneellis.com
Sun Jan 11 23:30:34 CET 2009

?? >  it *seams ( to be the ..

edwin> I am sorry to correct your spelling but I see this a lot from
non-English writers like myself
edwin> *seams* is not *seems*

edwin> http://www.thefreedictionary.com/seems
edwin> http://www.thefreedictionary.com/seams

Having worked with electronic translators for +12 years... I came across
a number of those wacky things...  things like that are great fun..

I love the german "Gift" - vrs the english "gift" - quite a different thing.

British:       "Table:  To place upon the agenda"
American: "Table:  To remove from consideration indefinitely"

-Duane