[En-Nut-Discussion] Optimizing nutconf

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Tue Jan 13 17:13:05 CET 2009

Jörg Hermann wrote:
> I just investigate the same issue, and after some debugging found
> the root cause for the seg fault.

Hi Jörg,

I was most pleased to read this after spending too many hours on that
issue. I can at least confirm, that the top level window was the
problem, but I was unable find a solution.

Since you posted your patch, I was trying to get to the KDE4 machine and
give it a try, but again another day went by with too many unfinished
tasks. It would be great, If someone else can confirm, that your patch
fixes the problem. I know that Ole is typically at least as busy as I am.

Thanks,