[En-Nut-Discussion] Many thanks to the creators and maintainers of Ethernut...

Jim Patchell patchell at cox.net
Fri Jan 16 05:19:30 CET 2009

Well, just for the fun of it...I did re-write the Ethernut 2.1b CPLD
with verilog.  I still have not verified it yet (by burning the part on
a board)...but here is a "pre release" version.  This is a complete copy
of the project that was done with Webpack 9.1.

Hopefully, soon, I can give it a try.

http://www.noniandjim.com/Jim/EthernetToMidi/EthernetToMidi.html#EthernutCPLD