[En-Nut-Discussion] Timer1, AT90CAN128 & NutOS

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Thu Jan 22 10:16:05 CET 2009

Hi Jari,

I don't want to get this missed, because it is important for many Nut/OS
application developers:

jaripetteri wrote:

> Any help to get there interrupts to run are most welcome, I'm getting really
> desperate here.

Sorry, I always wanted to set up a working demo, may even got one in a
dusty subdirectory. Gosh, right now I'm too busy with making some money
for the company. May be someone else can help? In fact, any AVR timer 1
interrupt sample should work.

Harald

P.S.: So far many thanks to Henrik to clear things up a bit regarding
the CAN128 bug. He is the master of this, being the one who published
and probably detected this first.