[En-Nut-Discussion] Timer1, AT90CAN128 & NutOS

jaripetteri jaripetteri at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 10:31:30 CET 2009

> Sorry, I always wanted to set up a working demo, may even got one in a
> dusty subdirectory. Gosh, right now I'm too busy with making some money
> for the company. May be someone else can help? In fact, any AVR timer 1
> interrupt sample should work.
>
> Harald
>
> P.S.: So far many thanks to Henrik to clear things up a bit regarding
> the CAN128 bug. He is the master of this, being the one who published
> and probably detected this first.

Thanks again for you help with this. I could try to make demo for this since
I finally get it running. I don't have Ethernut board and I'm using a bit
different setup but if I make demo someone may check it on Ethernut and give
comments. I'm also bit busy with my work but near future this should be
possible.

If you missed the fix it was just one lousy register name I did get wrong. I
use TIMSK when TIMSK1 was needed. Thought I checked those names already many
times...

-jaRi

--
Electricity is blue and it hurts...