[En-Nut-Discussion] EIR and new NutOs 4.8.3

Wiegelmann, Jörg Joerg.Wiegelmann at ces-tronics.de
Wed Jul 8 10:37:53 CEST 2009

Hey folks,

somebody changed the spi-Support for SAM7 from NUT OS 4.8.3. Does anyone have a "howto" to get the stuff work. I stuck a bit, because I can't get my old software running with the new NUTOS. The line

outr(SPI0_CSR0, (64 << SPI_SCBR_LSB) | SPI_NCPHA);

to reduce the speed of the bus is blocking the bus in the new version. In the old version all is running fine. Is the spi-polling mode working?

Any idea?

By the way, does anyone know how to disable the MP3-Codecdevice in nutconf? I don't need it for my application.

Thank you and

Best regards Joerg