[En-Nut-Discussion] Ethernut 3.0e NPL upgrade problems

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Tue Jul 28 09:16:43 CEST 2009

x1 wrote:

> With so little success I am wondering if I am doing something wrong. But
> running Query NPL does show a change in versions.

Possibly you are using a different WebISE version? I have 10.1 here.

> Not adding the new variable as martin had suggested did cause a compile
> failure. Every time I run the NPL updated I get a similar message to:
>
> 100 XSVF-Executor 1.2.0 on Nut/OS 4.9.2.0
> 199 OK

This looks perfect. It shows that the CPLD had been correctly programmed
and verified.

Recently I had problems with 4.9 on Ethernut 3.1 too and a specific
SD-Card. After adding a delay before mounting the card it worked. I
assume that some cards need more time after powering up the system.
Pressing reset worked without this delay.

> Also My PHAT test code I am using is from:
> http://www.ethernut.de/nutwiki/Nut/OS_Examples#Filesystem

Did you try the binaries?