[En-Nut-Discussion] Ethernut 3.0e NPL upgrade problems

x1 x1 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 27 23:00:03 CEST 2009

Harald,
Tried both NPL files in the ARC directory and made the edits to npl30e.v
suggested by Martin,  none of them work.
With so little success I am wondering if I am doing something wrong. But
running Query NPL does show a change in versions.
Not adding the new variable as martin had suggested did cause a compile
failure. Every time I run the NPL updated I get a similar message to:

100 XSVF-Executor 1.2.0 on Nut/OS 4.9.2.0
199 OK

Also My PHAT test code I am using is from:
http://www.ethernut.de/nutwiki/Nut/OS_Examples#Filesystem
When I run the write file, read dir, and read dir they all work fine using
my 32Mb SD card and my Olimex AT91SAM7X256 board

I also have a 64mb SD card a that also fails on my 3.0e board

I do not have a way to scope out the signals on the SD card slot.
Regards
Tim