[En-Nut-Discussion] Ethernut 3.0e NPL upgrade problems SOLVED

x1 x1 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 28 18:42:55 CEST 2009

Success!
Thank you for your hint.
The solution might be pointing out another issue but everything I tried
worked.

What I did was add:

 	NutSleep(1);

Just before _open("MMC0:1/PHAT0", _O_RDWR | _O_BINARY)

ALL the examples in the link below now work and for the first time musicbox
works for me!!
Both of my SD cards work, no glitches.

Interesting is that any size value of NutMicroDelay will not work.

Regards
Tim